Saturday, January 14, 2017

Cool Treats Video

Another Cool Treats card for you today and a little video. This is by far my favorite card ... so far ... with this set.
 
 
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Peakaboo Peach, Crumb Cake
Stamp Set:  Cool Treats, Gorgeous Grunge
Accessories:  Frozen Treats Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Daffodil Delight Baker's Twine
 
 
While I was making all these cards for the Advisory Board Alumni swap, I set up my camera and filmed a little of it. It's a lesson in speed stamping. *Ü* 
There is no sound, so don't think there is something.
 

 


The new Occasions catalog can be viewed HERE.
FREE Sale-a-Bration items can be viewed HERE!
 
If you've ever thought about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, now is the time! 
During Sale-a-Bration, you can sign up for $99.  You choose $125 in product of your choice plus 2 FREE stamp sets.  And you get a Paper Pumpkin kit and all the catalogs and business supplies you need to get started.

 
What does it mean to be a demonstrator? 
Anything you want it to. 
You can enjoy the discount for your hobby, have a class or two and make a little money or make it a full time business. 
It's up to you! 
And joining my team gives you all the support and friendship you could ever ask for!  My Inking Everything team is nationwide so no worries if you are not local to me.
Check it out HERE.
 
Shop Stampin' Up! online from the convenience of your own home at my online store.  Earn FREE Stamps with Becky rewards program  - print your copy HERE.

3 comments :

  1. I love this card Becky! I bet all the recipients loved it too. You added so much detail even though the card is relatively flat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!! Any ideas how to use this stamp set to make valentine treats?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful card & thank you for sharing; your work is over the top!!

    ReplyDelete