Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Our Annual Pumpkin Baseball Game

It's pumpkin baseball time of year again *Ü* 
Usually we play right after Halloween but the last couple of years we've had to wait until Thanksgiving weekend when Benjamin is home from school.
 
 
The 'baseballs' that survived the season.  A few were pretty squishy and we had to throw some away that the mom said would make too much of a mess.  Eeeew!

 
Nicholas is up first and he smashed every single one thrown to him...therefore announcing, 'who needs practice!'
 

 
I am so bummed that I had my camera on the wrong setting and didn't notice it until I had loaded the pictures on the computer.  No crisp clear shots this year. :(


 
 
Benjamin was up next.  Yep, he knew this one was going to get all over him!  Tee-Hee!

 
The pitcher and the lazy catcher.  She knew better than to try and catch those!


 


 
Dad takes a swing at them too...thank goodness I'm just the cameraman.  Although I have hit my share and taken one for the team many times throughout the years!

 
The aftermath of a great time.  The whole yard pretty much looked like this!

 
Clean up crew trying to convince the catcher to get up off some of the smashed pumpkins.  Her was tired, baseball is hard work for old girls.
 
 
The 12 Days of Christmas 2016 tutorial is now available.  You can purchase it from the right hand sidebar or my tutorials page.  It contains step by step photos, patterns and instructions for completing all 12 Days of Christmas shown on my blog from October 1-12, 2016

Shop Stampin' Up! online from the convenience of your own home at my online store.  Shop the Holiday Catalog here and be sure to check the Clearance Rack as it is updated periodically.
 Earn FREE Stamps with Becky rewards program  - print your copy HERE.

If you do not have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and would like to have a copy of the new 2017 Occasions Catalog, please click HERE.

3 comments :

  1. hahahahaha Look at how those trees (and kids) have GROWN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the chuckle to start my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your back yard is really filling in; your young men are very good looking!!

    ReplyDelete