Tuesday, October 11, 2016

11th Day of Christmas

Day 11
 
 
Card with a Built-In Gift Box
Is it a card with a box or a box with a card? 
I think this might be my favorite project this year!!
 
Tomorrow the 12 Days of Christmas 2016 edition will be for sale right here!  Are you ready??
 
Shop Stampin' Up! online from the convenience of your own home at my online store.  The Holiday Catalog is here and be sure to check out the Clearance Rack too as new things are added periodically.
Earn FREE Stamps With Becky rewards program - print your copy HERE.

3 comments :

  1. So excited that tomorrow is 12th day!! What a teaser!! Lovely projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - the past 12 days sure flew by! I have really enjoyed all the sneak peeks, this year's projects are amazing!! Can't wait for tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE everything about this project! Thanks for making me smile ^_^

    ReplyDelete