Thursday, August 11, 2016

Jar of Love Shaker Easel Card

My clever friend Connie Stewart sent me a super cute card with a removable shaker frame on it. While I was making all these jar shakers for my party, I decide to try my hand at one myself.
 
 
The easel allows the jar to stand independently from the card and is also the part that slides into the card for a cute embellishment.

 
Easel measurements are 1" x 7-3/4"  Score at 2-1/2", 3-1/2", 4-1/2" and 7".
 
Edited to add 2 photos 8/14/16:
 
 
I made a slit about 1-1/4" long in the front where the easel will slide in.

 
This is the easel sliding into the slit.  I hope this helps. Thank you for your comments and e-mail, I am so happy you like it!
 

Shop Stampin' Up! online from the convenience of your own home at my online store.  Be sure to check out the Clearance Rack as new things are added periodically.
  Earn FREE Stamps With Becky rewards program - print your copy HERE.

9 comments :

  1. how cute! what a great way to show your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Curious as to how the easel slides onto the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! You mentioned that the easel slides onto the card. Would you mind sharing directions, please? Thanks much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Casey, I have added a couple of photo to the posting. I hope that helps.

      Delete
  4. Love this! Very clever way of adding the jar with the easel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your card. I love the sentiment. Could you tell me where you bought the "Let the celebration of your fabulousness begin?" Love the easel part on the card. Would love to have it. You are very talented. I also love the illuminated kraft sacks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen, The sentiment is from Happy Happenings in the Annual Catalog. The measurements for the easel part of the card are listed in the above posting. Thank you for your comment. Becky

      Delete
  6. Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors. Easel Stands

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diverse sorts of Visa holders are made accessible nowadays. The greater part of these holders are light in weight and can suit distinctive sorts. Despite the fact that there are Mastercard holder made of various materials, both calfskin and metal are very mainstream nowadays.
    cardholder

    ReplyDelete